después de mucho mucho tiempo,
mis pinceles se pusieron a bailar
con la dulce melodía tanguera...
after being away a long long time,
my brushes began to dance
with the tango sweet melody...


ArtSparker said...

This is lovely. I hope to see more of your work on IF

I found your blog by searching -

You have linked to the photo instead of the post (try clicking in IF), otherwise I think you would get tons of comments. You may want to repost on IF, by clicking on the

TIME of posting


The post TITLE

marina aizen said...

Hi Susan!

I took your comment and re-post my illo. Thank you so much for your warm words and help. You are great!

A lot of kisses from the tango's land!



Shirley said...

What a lovely illustration!! I really enjoy your illustration style. : )

marina aizen said...

Thank you Shirley!!! You are really kind! I loved your work too! Pleased to meet you!

pretty day said...

Great picture! I love your artwork. The Ronda pictures are wonderful.

omarto said...

re lindos tus tangueros :) saludos patagonicos!

marina aizen said...

Hello and welcome Vivian! Thank you so much for your comments! I am still working on Ronda Series, so, when I finish them, I will let you know! You are my first fan!

Omarto! Gracias por tus comentarios! Voy ya mismo para conocer tu blog.
Saludos bonaerenses!

Maldito Columpio said...

Son unos bailarines geniales,
me gusta mucho la cabecera de tu blog también. :)

marina aizen said...

Gracias columpiantes!

Ya los agregué a mis favoritos, así que calculo que nos estaremos visitando muy pronto!

Un saludo desde Argentina y felicitaciones por sus trabajos también!